Create an impressive College Essay that provides a snapshot of you as a competitive candidate interested in attending your choice college or university. College Essay Boot Camp’s “Six Step Process” will provide the opportunity for showcasing and packaging your experiences in an attractive way that captures the attention of the college admissions reader. Each student will graduate from College Essay Boot Camp with an Essay ready to be attached to their college application.
Our successful “Six Step Process” captures the essence of each writer’s thoughts regardless of learning style or academic ability.
The Course will include continuous editing between paragraphs and a full Essay edit before the end of the second session. Each student will graduate from College Essay Boot Camp with a complete Essay ready to be attached to your college application.
NOTE: College Essay Boot Camp will focus on the Common Application Essay unless there is a specific college’s essay or personal statement a student would like to work on during class. Please let us know your preference at least one week in advance from the start of College Essay Boot Camp. It will be the responsibility of the student to provide the instructor with a specific school’s Essay question, if different than that on the Common Application.
- Create an impressive Common Application Essay that provides a snapshot of you as a competitive candidate interested in attending your choice college or university.
- Portray a snapshot of who you are. If you were to show a college 15 minutes of your life in a film, what would you choose to reveal? How would you say it?
- Write a college essay that stands out and enhances your application.
- Learn how to say “it” without saying “it.”
- Innovatively answer a college’s supplemental questions.
Writing your Essay at College Essay Boot Camp does not guarantee acceptance to any College or University.
Next Available College Essay Boot Camp:
An 8 hour workshop taking place over two days
Wednesday, August 24th and Thursday, August 25th 2016 from 5pm-9pm
- Seniors write your college essay with us in two sessions using our successful 6 STEP PROCESS.
- You will learn how to CAPTURE THE ATTENTION of the College Admissions Reader.
- You will SHOWCASE YOUR INTERESTS and experiences.
Boot Camp is in session at the Ossining Public Library, 53 Croton Avenue, Ossining, NY 10510
Boot Camp Tuition $349
Small Class Size *Limited Scholarships May Be Available
Individual Essay Help is also Available
Call for Information 914.941.4148 or email email@example.com